Zzzzz......

Tonight I am 'sleep blogging' it's the only way to fit it in!!!

Firstly, a quick reminder that the 'Animals' Challenge on the Challenge Blog ends tomorrow at midnight, so hurry up and get your entries in!!!!

Secondly, please pop over and take a look at Clare's blog as she has posted a lovely project she done for this weeks Challenge - anything but a card (I can't wait to see the projects you all come up with this week) the design teams projects were all gorgeous and really show how versatile the CD's are - there is SO much you can do!

I'd also like to thank the lovely Melly, not only did she send me THE most amazing samples (pictures to come soon) for Christmas Cheer (just lovely Melly, really and the house... well, there are no words!) she has also given me a lovely blog award!



I feel so blessed to have my lovely design team - not only are they are all so talented, they are also so supportive, every day I get a little text or email or something from at least one of them checking how I am and if there is anything they can do to help - how nice is that?!

Also, while I remember, we noticed on the sky listings the other day that my show on Wednesday is being billed as 'CD Roms with Sarah Hurley' this is actually a mistake - there are no CD Roms in this show! However there are LOTS of lovely new things including something completely new and different - if you are a scrapbooker, card maker, altered artist or art journaller you want to be watching!! This is completely different from what you have seen from me so far - a side of my creative work I haven't really shown before as its more personal and it feels like putting a part of me 'out there' which of course, as soon as you do gives people the right to comment (which is lovely) or ridicule (not so good!) however everyone, even the most talented and wonderful people get critiscised at some point so I'm just going for it and we'll see what happens!!

All the new products will be on my website very soon!

My other project is also coming along nicely, although I haven't quite figured out yet how I will be fitting it in, LOL - watch this space!!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. well deserved award Sarah.
    I am just itching to see the new products... will have to set the timer as i am working on weds !
    Good luck and i am sure everyone will love it
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww petal your so so welcome!!
    just glad you like the wee samples hee!!
    Cant wait till wednesday, will be sitting waiting all excited with my brew hee!!
    Good luck, not that you'll need it!! Oh and if you need anything just ask!!
    Hug Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Can't wait to see the show! Love 'n' hugs, mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Sarah you deserve it you work hard and cannot wait for wednesday take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. have to agree with others, you do work, and I can not wait for wed, xxx

    ReplyDelete