Design Team

I was looking back through my last few blog posts (I use it as a mini diary so I can see if I've missed anything) and noticed I have been neglecting my fabby Design Team girls, which is very very naughty of me as they have been hard at work making some fab projects (wait til you see Melly's project for next weeks challenge, eeeek! - I'm not playing favourites by the way, she was just the first to show hers and its LOVELY!) You can see another of her projects here on her blog.


Lisa made a fab reindeer card for the last challenge using the new Christmas Cheer! CD - here. Shell's challenge card also used the Christmas Cheer! CD - you can see it here and so did Clare's - here Love them all!!

Teri and Donna both used the Woodland Whimsies CD's for their challenge cards, you can see Teri's here and Donna's here

My lovely guest designer Sue has also made some fab projects for us this month using the Woodland Whimsies designs, you can see her blog here, she has also been accepted as a cardmaker for CraftsUPrint - well done Sue!!

I have also been accepted as a Designer for Crafts U Print so you can also buy some of my designs there (click on my link to the left)

Also, don't forget to come and join our latest challenge on the Challenge Blog - you still have until Sunday to enter the 'Animal' Challenge.

This weekend has been spent prepping for the next show (just next week, thats flown by!) this one is a bit more nerve wracking because everything is new and different, I just hope you like it! No sneak peeks remember so I hope you will tune in to watch!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Aww honey, your a wee star!
    Wait to you see the sample I made for you, just have to find a way to post it hee!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete