STUFF!

Lots of stuff today!

Firstly, I hope you will join our challenge blog which launches at the weekend with a Blog Hop and a new challenge - we have some fab prizes to win, so don't miss out!!

Secondly, I have contacted most of the DT applicants now so will have news of our new peeps for you in the next few days, including some lovely Guest Designers! There are a few more e-mails to send and I am contacting everyone whether they are successful or not, I think thats so important as I hate to leave people hanging.

Thirdly, one of my Create & Craft shows was confirmed today for 22nd August - there are some others being scheduled at the moment so that may or may not be my next one or I may be gracing your TV screens before then! If there is anything special you would like me to demo drop me an e-mail and I will do my very very best!

Tomorrow I will be going through the Afternoon Tea DT applications, thats going to be a BIG job but I'm so excited about it. Some of the kit stuff has started arriving and its GORGEOUS!!!

and finally, take a look at Clare's blog at the lovely Woodland Whimsies card she entered for a challenge this week, love the colours!

Thank you for all the lovely comments about the 'Christmas Cheer' CD sneka peek yesterday (scroll one post down if you missed it!) I will do another sneak soon!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment