Sneak No. 2!

As promised, here is sneaky peek number 2 of Woodland Whimsies..........



Once again, would love to hear your thoughts! Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on my blog, message me on Twitter and Facebook and e-mail me last time - it really does mean so much!

Tomorrow I will be bringing some more news which I'm very very excited about - (I've been a very lucky girl!) and later in the week I will be bringing some design team news - I've now realised, while preparing samples and a demo for my screen test (on Friday peeps, keep it all crossed for me I don't fluff it!) that I really can't do everything by myself, turns out I'm not Superwoman after all - who knew?! LOL

I'm very lucky to have some great friends who have chipped in and helped me with some samples (thank you!) and have also been lucky enough to have found one amazing designer who I will tell you more about later in the week, but I really need to add some more to my little team of helpers (I haven't decided how many yet!) so if you like the CD so far and would like to be part of my team, then email me and I'll send you the details once I have them all together or keep an eye out for my announcement.....

Now I have some files to re-name for the final production of CD's - turns out not everyone gets my strange terms for things - runny babbit anyone? LOL, I also have some after-sun to apply, I spent the day with my friend Karen from Scrapshed and as it turns out we spent waaaay too long sitting in the sun (I was under an umbrella) and now I have sunburn - ouchie!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. ooooooooo sounds exciting and gotta watch out for the sun. its bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors on these... super cute!

    ReplyDelete