Mini Portfolio

Last week I made a mini portfolio from a lovely Crown shaped Kaisercraft book - every time I tell people what I do they say "ooooh, lets see" so I thought if I had a tiny portfolio I could carry in my giant Mary Poppins style bag I could actually show them. It also gave me an excuse to break out the Ranger distress crackle paint (tattered rose - my all time favourite!) it works so well on wood and I loved the final effect. I printed some pics of previous work and even managed to squeeze in some ATC's as they were a perfect fit!



I also managed to use some of my lovely Melody Ross textile tags as they had lovely sentiments like "I make Stuff" which fitted in perfectly.

Right now I'm working on some Scrapbook Layouts for samples and for myself - I have sooo many photo's to scrap, this is what happens when you fall behind! I'll post some pics soon. I'm loving the new Cosmo Cricket lines, Material Girl and Garden Variety - they're actually not so new now, Ive had them for a few weeks but only just got to the stage where I could actually cut into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment